Tuesday, February 08, 2005

smile!here i come with a poloroid camera!

Ever wanted to put every days detail in pictures...I bet we all do...so i have now decided to invest in a P.O.L.O.R.O.I.D C.A.M.E.R.A!!!How that feel happen I have yet to figure out. Suddenly the sleeping photographer in me has woken up and wants to capture everything, be it hanging out with friends, my students, karachipana/ Karachi walay/apnay log, or anything which wakes me up. POLOROID because I want to experience the feel of that, take a pic and voilaaa!!!How beautiful is your smile, smoking in a corner, hugs...everything comes out in a snap. better yet...take it out and print it on another paper to get that yummy undone feel.

3 Comments:

Blogger just muttering said...

there does seem to be some wonderful quailty that comes with poloroid pics thats just indescribable...teh immediacy the size the shape ...its just fun!
a poloroid camera has been on my wishlist for the longets time ever .... Happy Snapping!! :)

February 13, 2005 11:50 AM  
Blogger Faraz said...

I somehow never convinced myself into buying a Polaroid camera, main reason being that it takes very dark pictures in the evening and there was no way to use manual settings without using its built-in flash to capture more natural colors.

But you make it sound like fun, so congratulations! hope you're having fun :)

February 16, 2005 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

February 22, 2007 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home