Saturday, March 05, 2005

thankyou for everything

I will now appreciate everything that makes me and everything that keeps me going …but taken for granted.
Cheers for the fact that I breathe
I made 30 people smile in one go:)
My saying ‘its ok’ to someone actually made them forget their worry for a while
I noticed how the cloud was changing shape…and looked beautiful
I have my own room and I can choose to keep it beautiful
God has given me a sense of creativity
I earn money through talking to people and motivating them, inspiring them
I make a difference even if its at a small scale
I managed to watch all the movies that were lying their for ages and I wasn’t getting the time
I managed to pay my bills today!!Yaaaay
I have been putting off work and today I finally did it
I realized how when amma is not around the house everything is so depressing...so hurray for having a family (my own)
A friend made me feel wonderful about me when I was really down in spirit.
And ofcourse...since I got into the prayer mode again...thankyou GOD. Thanks for everything that you make possible for me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

thats the beautiful sweets...i can actually smell the old photography block mrm again...yay!!!!

March 05, 2005 11:48 PM  
Blogger Ent said...

you stole my template! theif!

March 07, 2005 3:30 AM  
Blogger ~meyum & a half~ said...

huh!

March 07, 2005 6:12 AM  
Blogger Ent said...

template thieves dont get to see my pics
=P

March 07, 2005 6:29 AM  
Blogger KM said...

i agree.
u made me and maria laugh today with ur "im a meek little cutie pie" act!
shuffling up and nudging ur way into the conversation.
so not u, despite ur 4'5" hieght.lol.teehee!
u know, i just remember u were my jurer in my personality box assignment.and u were really sarcastic and opinionated.lol.
"chotee kaheen kee"
mwah!

March 07, 2005 8:29 AM  
Blogger Ent said...

heh....
i is so good looking, i cant post my real pic. i have had this problem in the past; keeping the hordes of desperate females away..
sigh..tis so hard to be good looking

March 08, 2005 1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

February 22, 2007 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Cannon copier pc850 toner cartridge Buy ionamin potter book sets sales records

March 04, 2007 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home