Sunday, September 10, 2006

...and the tagging resumes with newness..

  • Jammie
  • tagged me

    I am thinking: about going to NEWYORK , studying roaming, exploring
    I said: this a couple of months back about something else, but this time i am serious!
    I want: to get serious about my design business and stop accommodating the bullshit in my head and BECOME FAMOUS!!!!

    I wish: all that I just said would magically happen:)
    I miss: Teaching [Future tense]
    I hear: a lot these days since I am myself on a more mute mode [at bloggers breakfast funny phrases done by jammie had me as mute]
    I wonder: why it can’t rain everyday and Karachi is super clean
    I regret: some actions and words of mine…
    I am: an OBSERVER these days
    I dance : pretending I am in all my absolute favourite dance movies such as honey Havana nights, brown sugar, take the lead, save the last dance…toomany
    I sing: A LOT!!!!after and before everything

    I am not: about to let go!!!
    I write: mostly. And not just on note books…tissue paper is my favourite medium to write on
    I confuse: fakeness with reality at times…my bad!
    I need: chai
    I should try: to reason before reacting in my head…
    I finish: this tagging satisfied and happy:)

    and tagging
  • kat
  • ,
  • kay
  • ,
  • treeelf
  • [ do it for the heck of it elf:)],
  • Machus
  • ,
  • insiya

  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Ent said...

    bus yar, so busy these days, time hee nahee mil raha. i have 1400+ images to edit, teaching, waiting for another job, other stuff!
    uff!
    lemme settle down a bit and then i shall blog once again!

    September 10, 2006 2:21 AM  
    Blogger Ent said...

    lol. it's not flicker. it's flickr.

    try:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tree_elf/

    September 11, 2006 10:59 AM  
    Blogger kAy said...

    i did it.
    weird ..i never do it but i did it.
    question remains...should i post it?
    idea..ill post it on kaysmoods.

    September 12, 2006 9:31 AM  
    Blogger Kat said...

    did it did it....
    and an honesy one too!

    September 15, 2006 5:19 AM  
    Blogger Ent said...

    thank you.
    i am always quite hungry for compliments. camera got trashed. need to buy a new one. so saving up.
    till then, editing old pics. i got tonnes.
    you might wanna change my link to my flickr link. that's all i do. no blogging these days.
    =)
    shall drop by more often now. gotta run. flu and fever and all.
    cheers

    September 16, 2006 1:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home