Thursday, January 04, 2007

it takes time...blogthought of the day

i have prolly been most out of it where blogging is concerned..just not able to put down a million and one things bouncing in my head..
i wanted to write a long post when my neice was born last month..just ended up putting alvias picture up. Another post related to the shadi delima/galore happening in family was much needed but it didnt materialise.I am not a resolution person but new years had me thinking of yet another year passing(amazing and horrible at the same time)and ofcourse a post was due.Majorchange came through with deciding to leave school and take time off..the uncertanity of future with no job and nothing concrete.
All this has led me into a major thinking mode..infact the entire last year for me has been a thinking sorting mode..not saying much,major relationship changes etc etc.
it takes time..is just about the perfect thing that i could say right now..infact i wrote it to a friend last night who i have not been in touch with a lot has come between us in the past year..i love her and i miss her, but it's just not possible to get back into things right away and even though we both have hurt each other it can't be fixed just like that...
i am trying to be patient, yet not letting anyone mess with me now, putting my foot down where i have to..
i am waiting,and now i will not compromise...even if it takes time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home