Thursday, February 17, 2005

crazy windy powerlove....

and thats how karachi feels right now.there is energy beyond belief, just the whooosssh whhisssh whoooshh of wind makes you want to be outdoors and just be happy. its amazing how a weather change in a city like ours makes us want to change everything. at this moment i can sense myself getting into the magical cosmic like feel of everything thats around me..pulling me to it making me want to be in love...perhaps more so than ever.
sometimes i wish everyday every feeling every touch could be as chaotic and wild and free like the wind i can hear right now...even my cat is getting seduced.
its funny how so much happens in your life[ok im am completely going off the tangent but still:)]and people behave a certain way[directly or not directly related to you] ..even make you die everyday...and more and the suddenly when they return you dont want to kill them, you still feel protective and it seems like its ok...i dont know if everyone does that..but i do..alot.and it makes me angry too on somelevel but i still settly down with a happy thought.

dont know where this is going dont know what it means..i juts know if its worth it it should last!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ent said...

totally relate to the wild chaotic winds! they have started in Lahore now!
sigh. i miss karachi. specially the beach.
beeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccch!!!

February 17, 2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger Ent said...

heh, i am a karachite myself, but i think i am falling in love with lahore. karachi is too big, too messy, too full of crime for me now. don't know what i will do for the beach though. :(

lums was my safety blanket for 3 years. it's time to let go i think.

tree_elf_? hmm...i needed a nick for anonymous ranting. Which kinda sucks, since one of my friends figured out who i was!

but the nick remains (minus the real name) It has tolkein roots.

and now i must away....ta ta..
back later

February 18, 2005 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home