Thursday, April 07, 2005

Dear me,
i know it's been a while since i spoke to you but that can't be helped i have been so busy. with what??ah!thats a tough one because i myself don't know. if it's not school its the trip or just life in general. I am being selfish today, finally writing to you because noone else will listen...or busy with their own issues..which is understandable.i can't expect people to drop everything when i need to crib, whine or just be without any resaon. Suddenly when i need a ear a shoulder, all are busy, i know im being selfish and harsh on everyone right now..but i just feel like this and i want to say it!
well yes i dont have issues that are tangible maybe, but i feel low and i can't seem to explain it. too much is happening and i get a lonely feeling. i know i am not alone, there is everyone and im always there with everyone..or atlesat try to be. anyway..all i do is crib to you..so i won't.
too bad i can't cry on your shoulders...neck twist ho jai ga:)
anyway heres to pointless cribbing noone has time for:)
takecare and be there for me please
meyum

8 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

dear you...
this is just to remind you that i am always here....and I can so relate to whats you have written...need to not only meet but talk endlessly too!!!

April 07, 2005 10:44 AM  
Blogger Ent said...

=p

April 07, 2005 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well when everybody leaves u alone on this planet,even ur self's "me"... there is one BEAUTIFUL,KIND AND MERICIFUL GOD i.e ALLAH...WHOM U WILL FIND EVEN NEARER TO UR SELF THAN UR'S "I" OR UR SELF'S "MYSELF"...JUST GIVE IT A TRY SOME DAY ONCE U FEEL HELP N NOBODY IS OFFERING HIS/HER EARS TO LISTEN TO U...WITH FULL CONVICTION JUST ASK FOR HIS HELP...AND IM SURE IT WILL B THERE...
KEEP ENJOYING GOOD LIFE N HEALTH ...
TAKE CARE
ALLAH HAFIZ

April 07, 2005 5:16 PM  
Blogger ~meyum & a half~ said...

yeh kat i know...i was just cribbing to myself
treeelf :)
thanks for the though rasheed:)

April 08, 2005 7:38 AM  
Blogger KM said...

awe meyum.
iv mentally written so many letters like thses.
and im the one who cant stay shut...i pour everything!
but its the 'me' who at the end of the day will understand ur problem the way its effecting u.
letters to the 'me' aint bad.

April 08, 2005 6:21 PM  
Blogger JonyBr said...

I know its always me who remembers odd things at most odd times :) but for some reason it reminded me of Shah Abdul Latif's 'shair'i forgot the first line (will translate all tho) but the second line was

moon mein ahin ton, mataan tuhnjo ai tu khay lagay

Dont try to hit me and hurt me, bcos u r in every inch of me, if u hit/hurt me, it will hurt u

errrr i guess like always i m not making sense anymore :-\

April 09, 2005 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
wheelchair jokes http://www.green-card-lottery-8.info/Keno_online.html Wheel chair accories discount wheelchair Funding for wheelchair lift and nova scotia Wheelchair handicap Gay wheelchair afree spyware downloads Balancing wheel chair chubby older blonde sluts Power wheel chair rain cover Wheelchairs in anchorage alaska free elecyrid wheel chair wheelchair accesible vans Wyoming jackson accident accutane appeals court Vicodin addiction withdrawal Jobs on a cruise ship power recliner wheelchairs anti depressants

December 20, 2006 1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

February 16, 2007 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home