Sunday, January 07, 2007

stuck in a rut?

As a human race, we are always in that phase where past grievances and grudges hold us down. Things and relationships that are important, fly away, wither and die because sometimes our ego and sometimes our relationships with our loved ones come in the way. I keep thinking that my parents are stuck in that old rut where, the human relationship cycle keeps repeating itself. They too at one point were thinking the same thing. I don’t want to be in that situation with myself and with my kids, nor do I want to instill this school of thought in them. Can I help it though? Lots of things occur in our lives where we think that the worse has happened to us and someone has hurt us so so bad. The last thing we want is our best friends, siblings family anyone to have any association with them. It is happening in my family and it almost like a recap of things with the previous generation. Things are just going on and on.but heck, there is no perfect world where everything is smooooooth. The feeling of being torn, the extremities we set in our lives. Is this a result of having too many expectations? Is it an insecure domination? Are we just scared?or is this just my Libran nature speaking out loud?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home