Sunday, February 20, 2005

buttering up

... so i came across someones blog and noticed a flavour test..hmm i turned out to be PEANUT BUTTER!!never thought myself to be that..but well its now highly official..although i dont completely agree with it..
hmm and since this refuses to go up i shall cheat and do a copy pasting job!

I taste like Peanut Butter.I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome.(If you were not Peanut Butter you would be Alcohol.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Ent said...

lol!
it's ok. i was kidding kiddo..
chill.
i can PRETEND to be angry. i dont get angry very easily. takes quite a lot to piss me off.. like REALLY A LOT.
:P

i begs pardon if i misled you as to my emotional state :D

February 20, 2005 10:24 AM  
Blogger Ent said...

turns out i am peanut butter too

February 20, 2005 10:46 AM  
Blogger Ent said...

ok now you've got me worrying about having been rude
:(
sigh

February 20, 2005 12:31 PM  
Blogger ~meyum & a half~ said...

ok..but peanut butter with alcohol or jam or chocolate??????????

February 20, 2005 8:14 PM  
Blogger ~meyum & a half~ said...

I'm terza rima, and I talk and smile.
Where others lock their rhymes and thoughts away
I let mine out, and chatter all the while.

I'm rarely on my own - a wasted day
Is any day that's spent without a friend,
With nothing much to do or hear or say.

I like to be with people, and depend
On company for being entertained;
Which seems a good solution, in the end.
hahahhahah
tooooooooo funny!

February 20, 2005 8:30 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Yea babee, I know what you mean....I feel like I am getting to know myself for the first time too....its like peeping into my own mind randomly!

February 20, 2005 9:04 PM  
Blogger just muttering said...

o0k this is just ridiculous! EVERONES PEANUT BUTTER! comon!!

February 21, 2005 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home