Sunday, February 20, 2005

random rant

The manifestation across the room re imbrues the whole idea behind chronology and satisfaction guaranteed gives you the amount of water required to stuff your brains within. It is crazy phenomenon but it goes on and on and once you get beyond the random rant it freezes its ass. So there really isn’t any point to seduction and interacting of family abuse which eventually leads to self destruction and. waiting for the not so good paraphernalia of existence is a crazy thing again. What have you done... is it me or are you crying really I don’t know what to think what to say but this indeed is the onion of clarification and run-ins everything that was ever done and would be in a situation like this. My mind is a juxtaposition of words and random whining that half the time refuses toy budge and what TV does to me music also does and better but all eyes on me doesn’t make sense it is juts a way to crap the shit out and leave the dust behind and not ever do u want to stay in the same room. While it happens this way or that we have to do something about the fact that this world is super crazy and the words that are uttered everyday are mere cynical optimism notions gone wrong and in the blink of an eye you realize that people are juts people nothing else. They kill they love and for the dump reason of getting married they screw it. You do understand the youth gone wrong and finally of the rigid final vitality of house work leading to your fathers did not get home door and was in the nod left to eat shit and for the god forsaken reason someone left your mask outside and you were out in the open.
[I just read this and GOD it didn’t make sense]
So it can be pulled into the door and shout outside working towards the crazy ideologies of the wonder world the fantasy. What exists outside of us and what is within is probably the reason why I am what I am and why should not I be…there is no other reality and mine is so messed or is it? I often think where this is taking me and what I am doing so I want to know about it with all the evidence that there could be and now or never its like a song a song with flowers a song with words and now it has not only gone ahead to work its way into me but mostly will remember the days when it did not occur at all. The princess that I thought I was I really the friends are non existent and yet there are so many of them. he is always there for me but I know he is not the one…do I want someone who is the one or am I leaving this option open for everyone else to judge but how can they don’t know why I sing this song everyday what happens to be with the breeze and the wind the stars the magic of it all. Do I believe in it or am I juts saying it…I don’t know. Where is this going
What do I say?
What am I doing?
The truth will stay.


p.s:dont judge state of mind from this;)