Monday, February 21, 2005

my red....



…so it is just like you said it would be...life goes easy on me all of the time [blowers daughter]

Flowers mean so much to me…
Gazillion flowers all around me all the time
So I got my RED sunflower the other day and fell in love with it.
It came with its little water pot.
Pretty and red...it didn’t have any smell.
But I could smell it
Long stemmed, it reminds me of everything that’s beautiful.
Everything that is alive…
Pretty magical red
Exotic..
Its wilting yes..but I shall save it.
Save it for its mine..save it for its means so much.

8 Comments:

Blogger kAy said...

isnt it depressing when they die?

RawLife cannot be in the nama .
too personal.:)

February 21, 2005 2:08 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Is it just me or is life suddenly making so much more sense to you too? Sunflowers, red, pleasant memories.....life is beautiful, isnt it?

February 21, 2005 2:11 AM  
Blogger ~meyum & a half~ said...

yeh they are..but you can still keep them love them...OH I AM SO TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC;)
no really..you can.
kay i meant, something like this strip..not it!!

February 21, 2005 3:25 AM  
Blogger just muttering said...

hmmm red sunflowers ..sounds beautifo0l! ..i lurev ur drawings how do u do them?!

February 21, 2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger just muttering said...

hmmm red sunflowers ..sounds beautifo0l! ..i lurev ur drawings how do u do them?!

February 21, 2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger ~meyum & a half~ said...

yes..i also saw them for the first time...thanks to my sunflower obsesseed friend.
drwaings.hahahh(hardly)...thats just my mouse moving around using a pencil in a software called freehand:)

February 21, 2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger jammie said...

well technically, sweetie, it wasnt a sunflower. it was a ger-something.

February 22, 2005 10:17 AM  
Blogger ~meyum & a half~ said...

how boring life would be if we were all technical..hainaa.
to me it is a red sunflower:)

February 26, 2005 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home